Laura is the Regional Manager for the Top End region.
Laura has more than 14 years’ experience in management positions in the legal, entertainment and social impact sectors, working for governments, non-for-profits, corporations, and as a business owner. She has an innovative and entrepreneurial mindset for conceptualising and managing businesses.
Laura has experience developing and executing strategy, managing profit and loss, reviewing processes and system, and developing collaborative teams that deliver better and logic business results.
Laura is passionate about technology, venture capital, start-ups and supporting businesses to achieve their goals and have a positive impact.
Laura believes relationships matter and excels at building and maintaining long-term relationships with colleagues and clients and helping them to succeed.
Laura’s team would say she is a highly motivated and strategic person with a big smile and passionate about people.
- Driving Business Sustainability, IE Business School
- IBM Data Science, Professional Certificate
- Executive MBA (IE Business School, Yale School of Management and Stanford Business School), BGS
- Master Degree in Intellectual Property Law, Barcelona Bar Association
- Postgraduate in Arts Management, Pompeu Fabra Business School
- Postgraduate in Legal Practice, Barcelona Bar Association
- Bachelor of Laws, Pompeu Fabra University.
- Social impact
- Start-ups (Laura has spent some time in Silicon Valley).