Jess is the Regional Manager for the Big Rivers region.
Jess has a passion for supporting our local Territory businesses, is a true local and has worked in the Big Rivers region for more than a decade.
Jess’s insight and understanding of the Big Rivers region, the industries and the challenges, enables her to assist in achieving the regions goals and aspirations. Jess likes to be adventurous and think outside the box, see the big picture, find solutions, collaborate and get things done!
- Post Graduate Diploma Humanitarian Aid
- Diploma of Business
- Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- Certificate IV in Retail Management.
- Public administration and safety (Departments of Housing, Local Government and Community Engagement, Department of Trade, Business and Innovation, Department of Chief Minister and Cabinet, Department of Industry Tourism and Trade)
- Retail franchisee
- Creative industries CEO
- Economic development
- Small business development.