- Department of Trade, Business and Innovation strategic directions 2017 to 2021
The department's plan for a vibrant and resilient economy for all Territorians and to grow private investment and create jobs.
- Crocodile farming industry strategic plan 2015 to 2021
Management plan to support the crocodile farming industry.
- International engagement, trade and investment strategic plan 2018 to 2021
Outlines and goals to grow the economy and attract people to visit, live, work, study, invest and trade in Australia's north.
- International education and training strategy 2019 to 2025
A six year strategy to grow the international education sector and raise student numbers in the Northern Territory.
- Territory inbound worker strategy 2019 to 2028
The Territory inbound worker strategy 2019-2028 adopts a collaborative approach to attract and support newcomers, migrants and international students, to strengthen the economic and social vibrancy of the Territory.
- Northern Territory business innovation strategy
A strategy focussed on strengthening the Northern Territory's business innovation culture, creating a sustainable innovation ecosystem.
- Northern Territory Defence and national security strategy 2018
Defence strategy to expand our role and capability in defence and national security.
- The Territory critical minerals plan
The Territory critical minerals plan helps position the Territory as a strategically important jurisdiction in the production, processing and manufacturing of minerals important to the high technology, battery and defence sectors.
- Northern Territory gas strategy: five point plan
The Territory’s vision is that by 2030, the Northern Territory is a world class hub for gas production, manufacturing and services.
- Northern Territory renewable hydrogen strategy
The strategy articulates the potential hydrogen opportunities and the Territory’s competitive advantages of achieving the target of net-zero emissions by 2050.
- Territory space industry 2020
Territory space industry 2020 aims to grow the Northern Territory’s space industry capabilities.