- Apprenticeship and traineeship policy
Regulations in the Northern Territory for employing apprentices and trainees.
- Group training organisation policy
Regulations for group training organisations in the Northern Territory.
- Apprentice and trainee hosting policy
Information about apprentice and trainee hosting guidelines in the Northern Territory.
- School based apprenticeships and traineeships policy
Information on school-based apprenticeships and traineeships.
- Apprenticeship and traineeship travel and accommodation subsidy scheme policy
Allowances for apprentices and trainees for work travel and accommodation.
- User choice funding policy
Information for employers, apprentices and trainees on their choices of registered training organisation and their ability to negotiate key aspects of the training such as where, how and when it will be provided.
- Learner support policy
Breaking language barriers and providing support to students enrolled in skill based vocational training.
- Student eligibility VET policy
Policy for Northern Territory students and apprentices / trainees undertaking vocational education and training in a Northern Territory Government supported place.
- Vocational education and training Indigenous tutorial assistance scheme tertiary tuition policy
Information on funding for supplementary tuition to support eligible Indigenous students undertaking VET courses or apprenticeships.
- Supplementary recurrent assistance policy
Information on how assistance will be allocated to public vocational education providers based on their Aboriginal student numbers.
- National training plan principles policy
Information to support employers, apprentices, trainees and registered training organisations in the development of a training plan and its role in the successful completion of the apprenticeship or traineeship.
- Recognition of prior learning policy
A mechanism for recognising skills and knowledge (competence) that a person already has, regardless of how, when or where the learning occurred.
- Aboriginal Employment Program policy
The Aboriginal Employment Program offers support to employers and industry, including not-for-profits, providing jobs and training opportunities for Aboriginal Territorians.
- Building Northern Territory industry participation policy
Opportunities for businesses to participate in the growth of the Territory and enhance business and industry capability.
- Territory benefit policy
Policy that outlines the expectations of government for private sector projects developing a Territory benefit plan.
- Major project status policy framework
Information on the assessment criteria, application requirements, and the evaluation and award process for projects classed as major project status.
- Market led proposals policy
Outline of the process for proponents seeking to approach government with proposals that provide tangible benefits to the Northern Territory and provides guidance on how proposals will be considered.
- Regulation-making framework
This framework assists government deliver effective and efficient regulation with minimal imposts on businesses and the community.
- Project development framework
The framework aims to ensure that government facilitated and funded projects are developed, evaluated and progressed through a consistent framework which enhances transparency and public accountability, and maximises the outcomes and public benefit of government expenditure.
Policy outlines the collection, use, disclosure and protection of personal information collected by the Department of Trade, Business and Innovation through the delivery of services and programs of the department.