Expressions of interest sought
Expressions of interest are invited to fill a vacancy on the Northern Territory Veterans Affairs Ministerial Advisory Council.
The Northern Territory Government invites applications from people interested in becoming a member of a Northern Territory Veterans’ Affairs Ministerial Advisory Council.
Members will provide advice to the Northern Territory minister responsible for Veterans’ Affairs on issues affecting serving and ex-serving members of the Australian Defence Force (ADF) and their families living in the Territory.
The veteran's community is inclusive of people with a direct link to ADF service or a veteran. This may include widows, partners, parents, children, siblings and relatives of serving and former ADF members, and includes anyone with an evident link to, or interest in matters associated with veterans’ welfare and wellbeing.
The successful applicant should demonstrate the capacity to represent the interests of the Territory veterans’ community.
Members of council must be:
- a resident of the Northern Territory
- an Australian citizen
- over 18 years of age
- committed to improving the wellbeing of veterans.
Closing date for applications is Monday 2 November 2020.
- fill in an expression of interest application, indicating skills and experience relevant to the role of a member of a Northern Territory Veterans Affairs Ministerial Advisory Council
- provide a current curriculum vitae (maximum three pages)
- provide contact details of two referees to verify information provided.
Get the expression of interest application:
Please submit your completed expression of interest and curriculum vitae by email or mail to: