Business Hardship Package extended
The Business Hardship Package has been extended until 1 July 2021, to further support Territory businesses that have experienced significant hardship due to COVID-19.
Support is available to businesses with a turnover less than $50 million who can demonstrate a reduction of turnover of 30% or more due to COVID-19.
Once approved for the hardship register, you will receive a Business Hardship Certificate that you can use to access relevant concessions such as payroll tax, power and water bills, rents and rates being offered as part of the continuation of the Business Hardship Package.
Registration will enable businesses to apply for:
- waiving or deferring payment of payroll tax
- reducing power and water bills
- providing incentives for commercial landlords to reduce rents
- reducing or deferring rates, and
- other relief which may be offered from time-to-time.
For more information or to apply, go to Business Recovery website.