New interactive tool to help you do business in remote Territory towns
An interactive dashboard has been developed to give you access to detailed information on jobs, training, business numbers and population information across 28 remote towns in the Northern Territory.
The interactive dashboard is based on the Northern Territory Remote Towns Jobs Survey carried out in 2011, 2014 and 2017.
You can now query the data in many different ways, such as:
- jobs - by Aboriginal status, gender, age, occupation, industry
- business numbers surveyed - private and public
- vacancies by occupation
- population breakdown - by gender and working age
- training - by student numbers, unit enrolments and completions.
The data can also be displayed by:
- individual remote town
- an overall snapshot of 28 remote towns that were profiled in 2017
- a snapshot of each of the three survey periods 2011, 2014 and 2017.
To view the interactive dashboard go to the Northern Territory Government website.
If you require any assistance or would like to provide feedback on the tool please email email@example.com