2019 TradeNT regional visits
TradeNT will be hosting a series of information seminars throughout the Territory.
These information sessions are free and provide an overview of assistance available to small and medium sized businesses wanting to export and / or increase export potential in an increasingly competitive international economy.
Major topics include:
- Introduction to DTBI TradeNT
- Support available through Northern Territory Government and other government agencies
- Introduction to Austrade NT
- Importance of export readiness
- Market analysis and trends
- Free trade agreements update.
Mr Scott Wauchope, Executive Director of TradeNT and Mr Joel Smouha, Austrade will be in attendance.
Tennant Creek, Wednesday 7 August
Alice Springs, Friday 9 August
For more information and registration view the events calendar.