Alice Springs Seniors’ Lifestyle Accommodation Project: secure project page conditions of use
This secure website (project website) has been established to provide information about the two stage competitive process being run by the Territory to secure a developer (competitive process) for the Alice Springs Seniors' Lifestyle Accommodation Project (project) and facilitate communications between the Territory and proponents registered with the Territory to participate in the project (proponents).
Access to the project website is limited to:
- proponents and their authorised or permitted representatives (collectively, permitted users) for the duration of the proponent's participation in the competitive process, and
- Territory staff and advisors as required by the Territory to assist in the Territory's participation in the competitive process.
To access the information, please read the terms and conditions for access to the project website below (conditions of use). If you agree to accept the conditions of use, check 'I have read, understood and agree to the terms', select the next button then enter your credentials to proceed to the project website. Access to and use of the information on the project website is subject to and conditional upon the conditions of use. If you do not agree to accept the conditions of use, you will not be permitted access to the project website.
Conditions of use
- In accessing and using the information contained on the project website, you agree to comply with the terms contained in:
- the project website including these conditions of use
- the terms of the call for expressions of interest for the project, and
- any other terms notified by the Territory from time to time.
- The Territory has provided permitted users with access to the project website. In accessing the project website, you agree to:
- protect your username and password from being lost, stolen or disclosed
- not record or provide your username or password electronically or physically in a manner that will allow someone else (other than an authorised representative or a permitted representative) to obtain or use them
- notify the Territory as soon as you think or suspect that someone (other than your authorised representative or a permitted representative) knows your username or password or they have been lost or stolen, and
- notify the Territory immediately of any change to the identity of your employer.
- The Territory is not responsible for the operation of any computer or communication system that you use to access the project website. The Territory does not represent that access to the project website will always be available. You agree that the Territory cannot be held responsible for delays, errors, inaccuracies, or omissions due to computer viruses, a failure in a computer system or ancillary equipment or any circumstances beyond the Territory's direct control.
- You agree that the Territory may at any time choose to cease providing you with access to the project website.
- The information in the project website has been provided to the Territory by third parties to allow you to conduct your own enquiries and independently assess the project. The Territory makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or suitability for any particular purpose of the third party information contained in the project website or that the information is free of infection by computer viruses. The Territory will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you (or your authorised or permitted representatives), caused by any error, inaccuracy, incompleteness or other defect in the information or the existence of any computer virus.
- Permitted users must not represent themselves as being an officer, employee, partner or agent of the Territory, or as otherwise able to bind or represent the Territory. Permitted users are not by virtue of these conditions of use an officer, employee, partner, or agent of the Territory, nor do permitted users have any power or authority to bind or represent the Territory.
- For the purposes of improving and monitoring use of the project website, the Territory may collect information about your use of and access to the project website and the information available on it. You agree to the Territory's use of such information for this purpose.
- All material in the project website, including (but not limited to) text, graphics, information architecture and coding, is subject to copyright as well as other intellectual property rights. Other than as is required for the proponent's participation in the competitive process, no part of the material may be reproduced, adapted or transmitted without the prior written permission of the copyright owner and the Territory.
- You acknowledge and agree that the information provided on the project website is to be used solely for the permitted users' involvement in the project and must not be used or disclosed to any third party without the prior written consent of the Territory. You agree to indemnify the Territory in relation to access to and use of the information provided on the project website (including the disclosure of or use of such information by any third party and any costs (including legal costs) incurred by the Territory as a result of such disclosure or use).
- You agree to notify the Territory immediately upon becoming aware of any suspected non-compliance with these conditions of use.
Last updated: 21 April 2020
Share this page: