- About major projects in the Northern Territory
Major projects are significant contributors to the economic development of the Northern Territory including through the creation of jobs and business opportunities.
- Alice Springs tourism commercial development
The provision of land in Alice Springs through an expression of interest process for the purposes of a potential tourism or commercial venture.
- Darwin luxury hotel development
Northern Territory Government and Landbridge Infrastructure Group Australia signed a heads of agreement to develop a luxury hotel in Darwin.
- Darwin Ship Lift and Marine Industry Project
The Ship Lift Facility will enable the maintenance and servicing of Defence and Australian Border Force vessels, and commercial and private vessels.
- Mount Isa to Tennant Creek Railway Project
Information about the proposed 600km railway link between Mount Isa and Tennant Creek (MITCR).
- Seniors lifestyle accommodation
The Northern Territory Government is seeking expressions of interest from suitably capable parties to develop new seniors rural lifestyle accommodation in inner Darwin, Darwin rural and Alice Springs.
- Terabit Territory
Darwin is set to take a leading role in international telecommunications across South East Asia.
- Facilitated investment project pipeline
The facilitated investment project pipeline outlines current and potential future government facilitated investment projects.