The Investment Territory team utilises a case management approach to work with project proponents to propel significant and major investments in the Territory.
The team has a lead role in facilitating and managing investment projects across all industry sectors, particularly those complex projects requiring cross government coordination and negotiation.
To achieve an efficient approach to doing business in the Territory the team offer specialist facilitation services including:
- case management
- specialist advice on the development approvals process
- statutory approvals coordination
- site location services
- identification of infrastructure and utility requirements
- continuing client support
- advocacy within government.
Level of facilitation provided
In considering the facilitation services provided to your project, the team will work with you to understand the:
- level of investment
- strategic impact and importance
- project feasibility and capacity to deliver.
A case management approach is taken to the facilitation of projects, with the level of service and support tailored to the individual project.
Last updated: 10 July 2020
Share this page: