Hand-pick the best talent and invest in the future of your industry by exhibiting at the 2018 Skills, Employment and Careers Expo.
The Skills, Employment and Careers Expo provides the perfect opportunity for organisations to promote their courses, employment opportunities, products or brand to a large audience.
This event is the largest of its kind in the Northern Territory and travels to all main regional centres, providing training and employment information for all Territorians.
Are you a:
- small business
- large employer
- industry association
- training provider
- higher education institution
- group training company
- recruitment company
- employment agency
- government agency
- career counsellor
- organisation looking to fill positions or enhance your brand awareness.
Then we want you. You can choose to exhibit at one or two events, or travel the whole circuit - Nhulunbuy, Katherine, Darwin, Tennant Creek and Alice Springs!
Top eight reasons to exhibit
- Promote your organisation to more than 6,000 people.
- Develop relationships with new clients.
- Interactively demonstrate course content or industry skill requirements.
- Actively recruit new students, staff and clients.
- Create or build brand awareness for your organisation.
- Launch your new products or services.
- Promote your industry with real jobs on offer.
- Network with other exhibitors and personnel.
You can also take advantage of the following opportunities.
Sensory Friendly Hour
This Sensory Friendly Hour will be a time for participants and their families to enjoy a quieter, less-crowded visit to the Skills Employment and Careers Expo in Darwin. This initiative aims to reduce barriers for people with disabilities and sensory processing disorders to engage with the expo and have equal access to career and training options.
This opportunity may be appealing to parents / carers of people who have mobility challenges, struggle to communicate or become easily overwhelmed by stimuli. During this hour the expo will offer:
- a smaller crowd capacity
- lower audio volume on exhibits
- dimmed lighting
- sensory friendly chill out space.
This hour will be run at the Darwin expo on day 2 - Saturday 25 August from 9am to 10am.
There is no cost for the Sensory Friendly Hour.
The Darwin and Alice Springs Skills, Employment and Careers Expo will incorporate a jobs board - an opportunity for NT employers to promote their existing and future job vacancies for free.
The Darwin Skills, Employment and Careers Expo will run in conjunction with the WorldSkills Australia Try’a Skill event.
Try’a Skill is an interactive program that allows visitors to try their hand at various skills and trades.
Register to exhibit
Registration for the 2018 Skills, Employment and Careers Expo are now open. Register to exhibit by filling in the registration form
Get a copy of the exhibitor prospectus: