Hand-pick the best talent and invest in the future of your industry by exhibiting at the 2019 Skills, Employment and Careers Expo.
The Skills, Employment and Careers Expo provides the perfect opportunity for organisations to promote their courses, employment opportunities, products or brand to a large audience.
This event is the largest of its kind in the Northern Territory and travels to all main regional centres, providing training and employment information for all Territorians.
Are you a:
- small business
- large employer
- industry association
- training provider
- higher education institution
- group training company
- recruitment company
- employment agency
- government agency
- career counsellor
- organisation looking to fill positions or enhance your brand awareness.
Then we want you. You can choose to exhibit at one or two events, or travel the whole circuit - Nhulunbuy, Katherine, Darwin, Tennant Creek and Alice Springs!
Top eight reasons to exhibit
- Promote your organisation to more than 6,000 people.
- Develop relationships with new clients.
- Interactively demonstrate course content or industry skill requirements.
- Actively recruit new students, staff and clients.
- Create or build brand awareness for your organisation.
- Launch your new products or services.
- Promote your industry with real jobs on offer.
- Network with other exhibitors and personnel.
You can also take advantage of the following opportunities.
Sensory friendly hour
This sensory friendly hour will be a time for participants and their families to enjoy a quieter, less-crowded visit to the Skills Employment and Careers Expos. This initiative aims to reduce barriers for people with disabilities and sensory processing disorders to engage with the expo and have equal access to career and training options.
This opportunity may be appealing to parents / carers of people who have mobility challenges, struggle to communicate or become easily overwhelmed by stimuli. During this hour the expo will offer:
- a smaller crowd capacity
- lower audio volume on exhibits
- dimmed lighting
- sensory friendly chill out space.
This hour will be run on Monday 12 August 2019 from 4pm to 5pm in Alice Springs and on Saturday 24 August 2019 from 10am to 11am in Darwin.
There is no additional cost to participate in the Sensory Friendly Hour.
All expos will make use of an online jobs board - an opportunity for NT employers to promote their existing and future job vacancies.
The Darwin Skills, Employment and Careers Expo will run in conjunction with the WorldSkills Australia Try’a Skill event.
Try’a Skill is an interactive program that allows visitors to try their hand at various skills and trades.
Register to exhibit
Registration for the 2019 Skills, Employment and Careers Expo will open in April.
For more information contact YouthWorX NT.
Last updated: 11 March 2019