Who should nominate
The NT Training Awards are for apprentices, trainees, vocational students, trainers, training organisations and employers.
- an apprentice or trainee (including mature age students) completing or recently completed your apprenticeship or traineeship?
- a student completing or recently completed your studies in a vocational education and training (VET) course (for example, a Certificate II, Certificate III, Certificate IV, or Diploma)?
- a student who identifies as being Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander and are completing or recently completed a traineeship, apprenticeship or studies in a VET course?
- a school student completing or recently completed your school-based apprenticeship or traineeship and are still enrolled in school?
- a school student completing or recently completed your vocational education and training course at school?
- a VET teacher / trainer currently delivering nationally recognised training to students at or in partnership with a Northern Territory (NT) based registered training organisation?
- a NT based registered training organisations for which delivery of VET is the core business?
- a small, medium or large NT based enterprise that places an important emphasis on the provision of nationally recognised training to your employees?
- an NT based businesses, industry body or registered training organisation that is in a partnership for the purpose of providing high quality VET in the NT?
Last updated: 09 April 2019