Some of our information has moved to NT.GOV.AU
Sponsorship and partnership opportunities
Sponsorship opportunities for the 8th Indigenous Economic Development Forum are now available and provide long lasting benefits, tailored to meet your business objectives.
Sponsoring provides you with the opportunity to:
- show that your organisation has a genuine commitment to Indigenous Territorians and supports sustainable economic development in the NT
- receive maximum marketing exposure at a leading forum devoted to Indigenous economic development
- network with delegates and stakeholders.
- Indigenous Territorians
- land councils and other Indigenous organisation representatives
- small to medium business owner / operators, including Indigenous businesses
- industry representatives
- territory, state and federal government key decision makers.
For full details on the benefits of sponsorship view the prospectus below:
The packages as listed in the above prospectus can be tailored to suit your specific marketing needs. For further information contact the Northern Australia Development Office.
Last updated: 10 July 2017