Some of our information has moved to NT.GOV.AU
Indigenous Economic Development Forum
The Northern Territory Government is committed to developing the north and maintains that Indigenous socioeconomic development is central to the long term, sustainable growth of the Northern Territory’s economy.
Hosted by the Northern Territory Government, the 8th Indigenous Economic Development (IED) Forum is recognised as one of the largest Indigenous economic development events in Australia. Focussing on key strategies highlighted in the Northern Territory (NT) Economic Development Framework, the theme of this year’s Forum is The North is our Economic Future.
Sponsorship and partnership opportunities
Sponsorship opportunities for the 8th Indigenous Economic Development Forum are now available and provide long lasting benefits, tailored to meet your business objectives.
Sponsoring provides you with the opportunity to:
- show that your organisation has a genuine commitment to Indigenous Territorians and supports sustainable economic development in the NT
- receive maximum marketing exposure at a leading forum devoted to Indigenous economic development
- network with delegates and stakeholders.
- Indigenous Territorians
- land councils and other Indigenous organisation representatives
- small to medium business owner / operators, including Indigenous businesses
- industry representatives
- territory, state and federal government key decision makers.
For full details on the benefits of sponsorship view the prospectus below:
The packages as listed in the above prospectus can be tailored to suit your specific marketing needs. For further information contact the Northern Australia Development Office.
Ms Orin Williamson
Northern Australia Development Office
Phone: +61 8 8999 6300
Last updated: 02 June 2017