Some of our information has moved to NT.GOV.AU
Non-Government Organisation Advisory Council
Red tape consumes substantial resources in compliance activity, stifles innovation and reduces productivity.
On 23 September 2015 the Non-Government Organisation Advisory Council was established to oversee a review of red tape in the non-government organisation (NGO) sector. The newly formed council will be reporting back to government mid-year 2016.
The purpose of the review is to work with the NGO sector and Northern Territory Government agencies to identify and offer solutions to reduce the red tape burden on the sector.
Non-Government Organisation Advisory Council members are experienced in the Northern Territory’s NGO sector.
Vicki O'Halloran is CEO of Somerville.
Dave Pugh is CEO of Anglicare.
- Wendy Morton (Darwin) is executive director of the Northern Territory Council of Social Service
- Bernie Dwyer (Darwin) is a director at Amity Community Services
- Caz Coleman (Darwin) is a director at Melaleuca Refugee Centre
- Marie Morrison (Darwin) is CEO of Relationships Australia
- Will Macgregor (Alice Springs) is a director at Bushmob
- Michelle Kraeur (Alice Springs) is CEO of Gap Youth Centre
- Georgina Bracken (Tennant Creek) is CEO of Tennant Creek Women's Refuge
- Dale Campbell (Katherine) is CEO of Sunrise Health Service
- Eddie Mulholland (Nhulunbuy) is CEO of Miwatj Health Aboriginal Corporation.
Red Tape Abolition Squad
Department of Trade, Business and Innovation
GPO Box 3200
Darwin NT 0801
Phone: 1800 754 466
Last updated: 12 October 2017