Download the new mobile app
The Skills, Employment and Careers Expo app is your one-stop expo app.
Benefits of using the app:
- meeting matching - make the most of your visit to the expo as the app matches your areas of interest and skills with exhibitors. You can then book a meeting with exhibitors at a set-time that works for you
- find your way - check out the floor plan
- check out the real jobs on offer
- share your experience - earn points to go in the running to win a prize
- exchange contacts - business cards are out, apps are in
- take notes on who to follow up with, ideas for your future.
Steps to download the app:
Step 1: Register for the expo.
This quick step allows you to select which regions expo you will be visiting.
Step 2: Check your confirmation email.
You will receive a confirmation email that includes a link to the meeting matching portal.
Step 3: Meeting matching (optional).
The meeting matching is an optional step that allows you to search for exhibitors in your region, industry, job cluster who are looking for people with your skill set.
Once you have listed your preferences, you will be able to view exhibitors you have been matched with. You can then request a meeting with them during your visit to the expo.
Step 4: Download 'The Event App by EventsAir'.
Step 6: Click on the ‘app launch’ link in your confirmation email to log you into ‘The Event App’.
If that does not work, there is also the pin in your confirmation email that can assist you with logging in. You will need to register to access the full app.
Last updated: 25 July 2019