Why enter the NT Training Awards
Winners of the Northern Territory Training Awards receive up to $3,000 cash and most have the opportunity to represent the Territory at the Australian Training Awards - the peak national awards for the vocational education and training sector.
The Northern Territory Training Awards are the perfect platform to showcase your commitment to and achievements in vocational education and training (VET).
As the premier awards for vocational education and training in the Northern Territory (NT), organisations and individuals who excel in their field are recognised and rewarded for their contribution to or participation in the VET sector in the Territory.
Just by nominating for the NT Training Awards you will have the chance to:
- stop and reflect on your achievements to date
- inspire others to aim high in their careers, achieve personal goals and be the best that they can be throughout life
- share your or your organisation’s story and help promote how great taking a training pathway can be.
By being shortlisted and becoming a finalist for the NT Training Awards you will have the opportunity to:
- participate in the Ambassador Development Program (individual categories) - aimed at equipping you to be a leader in the VET sector and encourage others to take up the challenge of training
- undertake professional development and leadership activities
- add this great achievement to your CV or business profile
- gain an edge above the rest in your chosen field
- attend the prestigious NT Training Awards gala event and be treated like a star for the night.
And for businesses, you will have the opportunity to:
- extend your reach to a greater audience, and potentially increase awareness to new customers
- gain recognition for the implementation of quality training and assessment practices
- become a highly desirable workplace for potential employees.
Additionally, you will be in the running to:
- win up to $3,000 cash
- know that you are the best within the NT
- be awarded with a NT Training Awards trophy and framed certificate.
And finally, for most category winners you will have the chance to represent the NT at the Australian Training Awards and be nationally recognised as a leader in your field of study, training or work.
You will also have a chance at winning more cash prizes, develop networks within the Australian business sector and build new career opportunities, and be an ambassador for the national VET sector.
Nominations for the 2019 NT Training Awards have now closed. Winners will be announced at the NT Training Awards gala dinner event in Darwin on Saturday 21 September 2019.
Last updated: 18 July 2019