The AEDF attracts over 400 delegates, historically over half of the delegates identify as Aboriginal.
The forum is targeted at Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal stakeholders with an interest in progressing Aboriginal economic development in the Territory:
- Aboriginal Territorians
- land councils and other Aboriginal organisation representatives
- micro and small to medium enterprise owner / operators
- corporate organisation representatives
- industry representatives
- council and shire representatives
- territory, state and Australian government key decision makers.
Last updated: 06 June 2019
Share this page: