Industry Skills Advisory Council
If you are an industry representative, business, registered training organisation, school or other organisation, you can contact the Industry Skills Advisory Council NT (ISACNT) for the following:
- information about skills development
- to offer a Northern Territory (NT) expert perspective on the development and review of national vocational training packages
- to report evidence of workforce challenges such as:
- skills shortages
- jobs in demand.
ISACNT works with business and peak industry bodies throughout the year to gather evidence about hard to fill jobs and makes recommendations to the NT Government. To find out more about hard to fill jobs in the NT, go to the Northern Territory Government website.
ISACNT represents all industry groups across the NT. It has replaced the following six industry training advisory councils:
- Culture, Hospitality, Arts, Recreation, Tourism, Textiles, Entertainment and Sport Training Advisory Council
- Human Services Training Advisory Council
- Major Industries Training Advisory Council
- Primary Industries Training Advisory Council
- Service Industries Training Advisory Council
- Transport, Engineering, Automotive Training Advisory Council.
The council is an autonomous and not-for-profit organisation. It works with industry, business, government and training providers on training for workers and the development of workforce skills.
For more information, go to the Industry Skills Advisory Council NT website.
To contact the council, call 08 7913 7500 or email email@example.com
Last updated: 03 June 2019
Share this page: